Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello

I've decided to join the blogging world. I've spent the last several months avidly reading blogs and I think I can do this. Do I think people will find me interesting? Not sure but I know that my life keeps me busy. I'm a fifty-seven law student, former teacher, Methodist, emancipated mother of three grown children, grandmother of one, administrative assistant, daughter, friend, reader, movie-goer, and TV-fan. My life is not what I thought it would be but several years ago a fight with my older daughter rocked my world and then six years ago, my teaching career imploded. Major therapy ensued and finally after years of wanting my life back - of trying to get the new pieces to go into the old puzzle. I realized that what I really wanted was a new puzzle. Since then I have been reinventing my life. Law school helps me filter the burdens from my life. The times when I think I'm going to wake up on the Jerry Springer show come less often. Life is good.

No comments: