Thursday, October 15, 2009

Generations

My mom visited this weekend and we had a great time.  Friday night my son was off work and went with us to have pizza and watch the grandbaby entertain us.  My two daughters were there too and all of us enjoyed the evening. We managed to do it again on Sunday. To be honest, this is not the norm for us.  Usually there is discord.  We are not one of those families that are happy to be together every time we are together.

Except my kids put forth a little more effort around their grandmother.  She loves them and they love her right back.  She maintains great relationships with all of her grandchildren, not just the three that I gave. I know she doesn't always approve of all that they do but she manages to put that aside and shows her love, her pride and support.  They love her right back.


She is a good example for me to follow. 

No comments: